13 May 2012

HTNK One Day Shop

Bas Kosters


Bas Kosters


Matthijs van Bergen


Matthijs van Bergen


Saint Germain


Martine Viergever


Martine Viergever


Charlotte Kan

Yesterday I went to the one-day shop of HTNK at Trouw. I had some interesting conversations with designers and shop owners. I bought the wonderful penis legging in glitter-green of my friend, fashion designer Bas Kosters, and a very nice jumpsuit and peach-coloured tote bag of the lovely fashion designer Charlotte Kan. (Will show you later in a blog post!). Jewellery designer Martine Viergever makes such nice pieces of jewellery inspired by simple genius designs of nature or everyday-use products. Previously on the Internet I discovered already her Gummi C bracelets, but for now I decided to buy a simple small silver bracelet with two little stars of brass. 
BTW: I am in love with the shop Saint Germain, I will definitely visit them some time soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment