8 Dec 2012

Play&Pose with Charlotte Kan

This week I did a Play&Pose with Charlotte Kan! With a red dress of her collection I made 5 different looks, by changing the dress; with a knot, backwards, sideways etc. I made 5 different looks with just one outfit. My answer on her blog to the question: Tell us something about how you combined the Charlotte Kan garment: 
'The Charlotte Kan garment I’m wearing is a dress which you can knot in different ways. I think Charlotte makes a lot of nice pieces which you can wear at different manners. I love to look at her videos‘ how to wear it’. Immediately the dress reminded me of pieces of Maison Martin Margiela. They also make fashion pieces with a twist, for example a bag that looks like a candy wrapper. I combined Charlottes dress with all Maison Martin Margiela for H&M items, the items only stayed the same, and the dress is worn in a different ways. Every time with another twist.'

For the full interview and photos take a look on the blog of fashion designer Charlotte Kan.

I am so proud, my first feature!








Blazer, legging, shoes, belt: Maison Martin Margiela for H&M
Necklace: H&M

1 comment:

  1. These photos and the feature are what led me to your blog, you look stunning!

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete